Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thursday classes

Elementary school students do a lot of singing. Today I sang an alphabet song, a colour song, a "what time is it?" song, an "I like/I don't like" song, and a sports song.

Music is a great way to remember things. I still remember some of the French songs I sang in elementary school.

Due to a scheduling error, I was put in a non-English class for one period. The students went to the computer lab to do research on local history or wildlife to write reports on later. Even though it wasn't an English class, I managed to be of use with my computer skills. I helped students with inserting images and printing. It seems this Japanese teacher isn't good with computers.

Here's school lunch again.

The kids' summer vacation projects were on display. Some of them were really cute!










I also found this arithmetic textbook in my desk. 
I won't be using it, of course, but I flipped through it.
 The mascots are these cute little nut bois.
NUT

1 comment: