Sunday, August 19, 2018

Pictures around town

Here's the Wassamu Board of Education building, where I've been reporting in for work before now. 
I still have to go there after the school day finishes.
 This is a monument to Wassamu's 100th anniversary. It's out in front of the building.
 This is old train is also there. I can't read its placard.
Here's the 7-Eleven across from my house.
 ↓
 A pumpkin patch.

Here's some stuff I cooked. Miso soup.
 Some sweet potato fries I baked in my fish grill.
 It's small, and you have to flip things over because it only heats from above, but it's an alternative to stovetop or microwave. I can use it to make toast. You have to fill the tray underneath with water otherwise it can catch fire.
 A meal made directly in the rice cooker. Just throw all your ingredients in there and press the button!

Also, my cash card came in the mail today!  I could have gotten one with cute cartoon animals on it, but I went for the more professional option. I think they might have spelled my name wrong.

1 comment: