Saturday, September 8, 2018

Shibetsu

This Saturday I went to Shibetsu with Queena. After the earthquake, she wanted to buy some emergency supplies, so we went to good old Daiso. Shibetsu has the nearest one.


 Shibetsu is known for sheep. Welcome to Suffolk Land!

There was a cute garden store.

 Look at this huge gas station! The pumps come down from the ceiling!

Cutie Baby

Queena had a sore throat so we got ramen for lunch. 
I got the limited special which is loaded up with fried garlic.
 Queena's was spicy miso.

One of the things I wanted to buy was hand soap. While looking for it, I found this thing.
What is this thing?

I also bought some cutlery. After three weeks, I finally own a knife, fork, and spoon.

On our way back to the station, we saw these signs.
 My Wassamu sign is definitely the cutest!

The station also had these sheep souvenirs.


1 comment:

  1. Stainless steel soap, from the makers of stick-mop and steel-wool mop

    ReplyDelete