Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Pizza and potatoes

On Grace and Silvia's last night in Wassamu, their host families threw a little pizza party together. Some of their kids are my students, so they got to know me a little better.

I impressed them by showing how I could turn a ball of pizza dough into a crust without a rolling pin.

Outdoor pizza oven. They asked if I have an oven like this in Canada.

Pizza! If you want good pizza in Japan, you gotta make it yourself.

This is their cat. I tried to take pictures of her for Lauren, but even though she would run up and run against my ankles, she always turned her face away when she got close.

Blurry cat face.

Also, all the tamaire teams got a box of potatoes. Nobody on my team wanted them (Grace and Silvia were leaving the next day, after all) so now I have a WHOLE BOX OF POTATOES
I'll give some to my neighbours.

1 comment: