Friday, October 12, 2018

Rainbow and more singing

There was a nice rainbow today.

I went to a lecture today about English language teaching techniques. It was in Japanese but it was pretty similar to some of the lectures I went to in Tokyo. I met Kenza, who was sitting next to me and translated some of the presentation for me. He's self-employed as a Math tutor.

I also helped some of the JHS 2nd years practice their English song. There were three groups, and they chose the songs Good Time by Owl City (featuring Carly Rae Jepsen), I Want You Back by The Jackson 5, and Shape of You by Ed Sheeran.

I'm most familiar with Shape of You (it even showed up twice in karaoke so far) so that's the group I went with. It was probably a good thing because that song is the hardest of the three.

I think I have to be a judge at the English contest. That's going to be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment