Sunday, October 28, 2018

Carving punkins

Today when biking over to the grocery store, I saw the Nishikawas out in front of the community centre. (The same family that had the pizza-making party at their house.)

Since September 29th, the carved pumpkins from the town Halloween event have been sitting out in front of the community centre rotting, along with uncarved ones that were still firm. The Nishikawas were getting rid of the rotten ones and carving new ones to refresh the display now that the actual Halloween is approaching.

They asked me to help out, so I wound up carving a bunch.

 It had gotten dark by the time I carved those five.

After seeing my cat pumpkin, Saki wanted to make one. It was very cute.

I don't know who carved all these other pumpkins, but they made for a nice display all lit up.





I'm missing Jason's annual pumpkin party, so it was nice to get my carve on here.

1 comment: