Saturday, October 27, 2018

Higashikagura Halloween Party

On Saturday I volunteered for a spoopy event down in Higashikagura.
Here are some of the games we had for the kids. I have some experience in running events like these thanks to my dad.




The kids were all so cute in their costumes! There were a lot of cat ears and witch hats.

 Look at that one kid in the shaggy camouflage with the huge gun.


I was manning the crafts table.

 The kids could make these paper lanterns,
 or these broomsticks.

I didn't have a costume of my own, but there was a box of costume pieces available. Some weren't that great, like the multiple Mickey Mouse ears, or the jangly Christmas elf costume. But I got myself a pretty good ensemble of a tiny hat, white angel/fairy wings, red bowtie, and maid apron.
I heard some little girls call me きもい, but my costume was a big hit for the most part.
I was hoping there would be pictures of the other volunteers up, but not yet. I'll post them when they show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment