Thursday, January 24, 2019

Too much snow

There's big snow here. There's so much that I'm actually running out of places to shovel it. That big pink push shovel is pretty handy.
 The snow piling up on the roof looks like toothpaste. When it falls down it re-buries my steps.
 I used to get disappointed by the lack of snow back home. Now I miss how it would reliably last for about a week at most. Seriously, this snow has been here since late November.
 It's still pretty neat to walk around through narrow pathways between walls of snow. They're so tall they obstruct my view of the street. I guess they'd provide a good barrier if a car swerves off the road.
I wonder if there's going to be massive flooding in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. Likely won't flood if it's normal snowfall. It's not like it melts all at once.

    ReplyDelete