Monday, January 7, 2019

End of trip

Airport BLT set for brunch.
 It comes with a salad!
Here's all the group pictures we took over our trip. Starting with us in the car in Miyazaki! 
(We didn't start doing the group pictures right away, so this is the first one.)
 The temple on Aoshima island.
 Kirishima Shrine in Kagoshima. Maybe not a great idea to take it with the sun behind us.
 The Cherry Queen ferry to Sakurajima. Very windy.
 Kumamoto, posing with Kumamon.
 
 Spectacle Bridge in Nagasaki. I was already wearing glasses so I didn't do the pose.
Unzen's hell geyser. Smelly.
 Akagi sushi restaurant.
Yutoku Inari Shrine in Saga.
 Playing Drawful in Trip Pod hostel in Fukuoka.
 Gloria, Michelle, and I all tied for first place. True to the name he entered, Javin is doing the "orz" pose. (It's a person on their hands and knees in defeat.) At least he got the most likes!
 Also, I had to draw this terrible prompt. One of them got it.

Finally, Fukuoka airport, right before our meal this morning!

Hello, snow. I didn't really miss you.
 Now I'm back home in Hokkaido. The house was a brisk -2°C when I got back. It's slowly thawing out as I type this.

1 comment: