Friday, May 31, 2019

Student paintings

First, here is some work from Kat's students. This guy isn't having fun.
 And the kids who captioned these photos were in a harsh mood.

 Here are paintings done by my third graders.
 "Strange" is a common word used in their titles.

 "Strange Jungle", "Strange Grapes". When all else fails, just call it strange.
 Here are better pictures of the sports day flags.

Now that it's warm out, the bugs are showing up. The giant bumbles are pretty cute. The giant black spiders, not so much, but I can deal with those. I really don't like Japanese house centipedes (geji-geji). Seeing them in my house was a highly upsetting experience. If you want to see what these wiggly boys look like, you can click here, but they're gross. I warned you.

No comments:

Post a Comment