Saturday, April 13, 2019

Higashikawa Easter Party

I volunteered at Higashikawa's Easter event on Saturday.
Here's me in my Easter colours.
  Stage decorations.

   This room was for the egg hunt.
 It was very impressively decorated.

 There were a lot of different places to hide eggs. It was probably a lot of fun.


 I really like these tissue paper flowers.
 Here is the profoundly unsettling Jimmy. Nobody seemed to like him.
 The giant egg crawl game, where you push the ball with your head. Poor Queena was assigned to this one, she had to demonstrate it all day.
 This was my game, carrying plastic eggs with spoons. I love the happy egg clipart.
 Butter biscuits.
 And onigiri for volunteers.
 Another big crowd of cute children.
 But they got even cuter after visiting the crafts table and making bunny ear headbands.

 And here are some of their dyed eggs.


 Queen with the chicken hat.
 Higashikawa is looking pretty nice. Queena wanted to look around town after the event.
 We went out to take some pictures as the sun was starting to set.
 We had a nice view of the snowy mountains.
 Madison was roped into being a model.

 Kent was looking good too.



 A camera chain.

 We got dinner with a big group at On The Table. My green curry was very good.
 Madison lounging.
 The J and I were burned out.
 The competition at this little game got pretty heated.
 It's called Klask. It's a bit like air hockey, but magnetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment