Friday, November 9, 2018

Omurice in Sapporo

The seminars on the second day of SDC were better! These were electives, so we got to choose more specific topics. I went to one about phonics which was really interesting.

I didn't end up taking a lot of pictures today. We went to an omurice restaurant for lunch.

Plastic food! There are even fabric omurices on the sides.


Some of the art on the walls was a little strange.


Here's our food.

And here's an ad in a store we went to. Look at this girl using the product to safely eat potato sticks while reading manga and playing video games. I like her cat with its paw on her hand. 
"It's time to stop."
My BOE only booked me for one night, but I thought I might as well spend part of my weekend in Sapporo too, since I'm here. I was going to look for another hotel (the one I was at was fully booked for tonight) but Gloria told me I could stay at her place.

Her apartment is really nice. It actually feels like a home! It's even bigger then my place, not counting my empty rooms I don't use. I'm kind of jealous. She even has another ALT right next door.

I really need to work on my place if I'm ever going to have people over.

No comments:

Post a Comment